CompoTower is an innovative composting system that consists of a vertical enclosed stainless steel tank and requires very little space. CompoTower is characterised by the following main features:
- easy handling;
- short residence times;
- easy and fast commissioning.
During the composting process, microorganisms degrade organic material such as dry poultry excrement, broiler manure or separated slurry in an aerobic environment. The higher the dry matter (DM) content of the input material, the shorter the material’s residence time in CompoTower.
The final product is a valuable organic fertiliser that has good plant availability and that can be used for general soil improvement in horticulture and agriculture. It can also be pelletised.
Des avantages décisifs
- continuous composting process;
- short residence time in the tank;
- compact design with a high input capacity;
- very stable and robust construction;
- high-quality materials with a long service life;
- outdoor use with low space requirements (5 x 6 m bottom plate, without air scrubber);
- easy adjustment to the farm layout;
- insulated tank with stainless steel inner walls;
- stainless steel loading bucket;
- enclosed system that produces little odour and dust;
- optional connection of an air scrubber.